July 28, 2008

Somnium Nexus Site Up



Now that University Physics is over I have to start working again on my SN Project. However, I wanted to make a decient site for it first, other then the one that I had made at school. Googlepages is not perfect, but it will do the job. Probally the cleanest CSS that I have writen yet. Check it out here SN Project. There is a link for the latest build, though that was about a year ago, however it still works. Just remember it is a Mac only pre alpha, so no guarantee on stability and safety. ^_^

Expect more updates on the SN Project in the future, as it is going to be my Senior Project this year.

UPDATE: Brian gave me some constructive critisim on the art, so I added a more worn feel. Also played with the styling a bit, works in FF3 now, see previous post for the fix.

2 comments:

CauldronBorn said...

Hey there Efion, just wanted to let you know that when I tried to view this page in firefox 3, I was not able to scroll down at all, and the page was not completely in my view. Just a heads up.

Efeion said...

Fixed, just needed to set a min height, the footer is still wierd at small sizes, but that is acceptable.