July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July


Well it is here again, the happy time of the year that we the people of the United States celebrate our independence by eating a grilled meal outdoors and watching people blow up explosives (aka fireworks), or at least that is what I and my family will be doing. I am happy to live in a state that allows fireworks, but for people in states that are a bit more restrictive (I am looking at you New York and Massachusetts) you will have to settle for this awesome screen-saver instead. For mac, but there is a linux and windows port as well. Skyrocket is one of the best fireworks screen-savers I have seen, plus you can control the show with the 1-0 keys, and shoot off the mega fireworks with the [ ] keys. Enjoy both the real and virtual fireworks today!

No comments: